If you come across content on our site that you believe is objectionable and should be removed, please use the form below.
Please understand that LEAKTUBE is a hosting service for user-uploaded videos, and that we cannot and do not manually review every video that is uploaded to the site. We do our best to quickly remove content that violates our Terms of Service or applicable law once that material is reported.
ABUSE: If you come across uploaded material that is inappropriate, illegal, harmful or offensive, please report the content using the Contact form below, and be sure to include the video URL and any information that enables us to swiftly identify the content and act on the report.
COPYRIGHT: If you are a copyright owner who believes your content has been uploaded to this site without authorization, please use the Copyright link below to use our online copyright take-down request form. Using our Contact form or support email is the best way for us to act expeditiously on reports; failure to use the webform may delay processing of your request, and may also introduce errors into the process.
If you believe links accessible through this site infringe your copyright, please send a notice of claimed copyright infringement containing the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the links that are claimed to be infringing and that are to be removed.
4. Contact information for the notifier, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.